This is the tail end of Alder having a giggle fit over some staged sneezing. All started in the tub one night when he sneezed, then looked up at me and just busted into laughter. So, like the well-trained parent, I immediately pretended to sneeze too. And he laughed harder... and I kept on. So now, whenever he sneezes, he laughs. Or whenever we want to get a good laugh out of the guy, we give a hearty fake sneeze. Works every time. Who knows why?
Its loads of fun, but we expect it wont last long. We are learning that these little things come and go fast.
Otherwise, Alder has cut tooth number 7 and number 8 is sparkling from beneath the thinnest of remaining gum. Both on the bottom.
He is getting faster at moving around with every wakeful hour. In fact, as of this evening, I think we may have just seen the end of leaving him on the floor in the other room to check him periodically. He's getting fast and realizing that physical limits are breaking down. And this is fueling curiosity that was there already. Alder's world is unfolding before him. Oh, may ours not crash down upon us or drown in the dog bowl...
The weekend held lots of rain for us, which was wonderful for so many reasons. Though we did spend a good bit of time indoors, we used a sunny hour or so to check out the new blooms in the yard and get the hammock up.
6 comments:
Hilarious!!!! That is a chuckle from deep in the gut!!! So cute....Love you all. Granna
That is the CUTEST laugh i have ever heard!!!!! Love, Elizabeth
Ok, that was awesome. Alder and Jason have brightened my day. Thanks.
daniel
I remember looking at Adele's face when she turned around to look at me just as she crawled out of the room we were in and realized that all the other rooms where connected.
Go nuts with the video! As much as I made fun of it before becoming a parent, I now think it's great. Thanks for sharing. And I LOVE seeing how bodies the same age move so incredibly differently! Sylvie couldn't drag her tummy along the floor like he did if her life depended on it. Okay, Sylvie just peed on my lap in her sleep. Gotta go.
Keep the videos coming! I'm loving it! His heartfelt giggles really brightened my day too! And there's nothing wrong with making yourself look like an idiot to induce those sorts of reactions from him. ;) love, Tiff
Post a Comment