Here is Heath, 4 weeks old today, weighing nearly 13 lbs, and doing what he does best - 'drink mommy's booby' as Alder likes to say. I met two moms yesterday with 4-5 month olds that weighed less than 12 lbs! All I can say is "we make big babies..."
Honestly though, I am grateful to have such healthy boys and can only hope they continue to thrive.
On an unrelated note, here is Alder and his buddy Sylvia at the blueberry farm last weekend. He was in a weird trance this whole morning as you can tell from his expression...
Notice us moms in the background working hard to pick berries with babes strapped on!
4 comments:
great post darling.
wish I (and Alder) were there.
Grandad says.....
Make sure he doesn't miss a meal and Alder as well.
Big boys grow up to take care of their Moms! See you soon.
Love, Grandad
Aaah! Bath-time hair creations. That's a masterpiece. Is it just a dad thing? Once you sink your hands into that mass of suds it's only natural to create. Hair Art.
Love it.
I can make the girls' locks look like the Washington Monument on the top of their heads.
Hey, nice potential beach house finds as well. Getting, patiently, excited...
Daniel
What? How big? That's one corn fed monsta you gotcha yourselves there. Perhaps Heath and the Big EZ (32" and 32lbs now at 1 year) can team up and become the world tag-team champions of the WWE in 20 years. One can only dream. Keep feeding that hoss and I'll keep feedin' mine. Fingers crossed.
Post a Comment