Sunday, October 6, 2013

Busted!!

In the early days, once they each were in a crib, we would check in on them every night, as any parent, to make sure all was well.  But once they started sleeping together, this has become more a fun little way to see what's going on in there.  Sometimes its like they have tied themselves in a human knot.

This pic is so telling of the actual way they each love the other.  And then I also like it because it is so representative of how Heath is hot- and Alder is cold-natured.


Those cubbies with sliding doors are the coolest.   They like to put random things in their side - various things phases in, out, back in...  Travis and I did the same thing when we slept in this bed.   Tonight I told them a story about Travis and I coaxing a crayfish out of its chimney with a piece of bacon one time.  Travis and I also listened to such stories in this bed...  And even before that, my Aunt Jennifer grew up sleeping in this bed.  Its so nice to still have things that have a story in themselves.

And yes, we did straighten them all out.  Good night...

1 comment:

Helen said...

Love this! So sweet. Really looking forward to seeing those two in a few weeks.