Jason and I are expecting another baby in June!
We know this is not really a surprise to most of you if you have been in communication with Jason and I at all over the last few months, but we are not really sure who all is reading this on a regular basis. Hopefully some of you are surprised, because that is fun!
I am ~17-18 weeks along and feeling good. Belly poking out big time - way faster with #2 for certain. Not feeling him/her yet, but think it will be soon. We are VERY excited! Unsure of how our lives will adjust to accommodate two children, but feel certain that they will and that the laughter and love will be doubled as well! I will be cutting back to part time with summers off once this baby comes along and look very much forward to that! I now know that balance is so important to be a working mom and I am finding it hard to find balance working full time...at least right now.
We have started making preparations to move Alder into his new room with a 'big boy bed" in a few months....more to come.
Oh yes, and an update on Alder's new school - he was waving and saying "bye mama" by Friday of last week (recall we were both in tears last Monday) and this Monday morning he very willingly walked away after giving me a big hug and kiss. We are so happy he's comfortable and adjusting so well. I could go on for several more paragraphs about things his teachers are telling us about his progress, but suffice it to say that he is exploring his new classroom and the materials available to him as well as making new friends! We so desperately want to observe him in class, but have to wait a few more weeks until the adjustment period is over. Jason can see his playground with binocs from his office and is trying to catch them playing outdoors sometime!
Anywho...hope you are all dong well and continuing to adjust to post-holiday life.
3 comments:
a big congratulations lesley! very exciting news!!!
love.t
Hey, its still new on the blog! And it's public! So, a very public YEAH!
CONGRATS!
And per your comment about relocating to SC soon I'll be sending you houses for sale on our street. J/K but that's how I feel, just so ya know.
daniel
yayyyy for a new baby!
i got bored and made this for y'all. my friend told me about the website it's called http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com
check out what i made haha.
http://i43.tinypic.com/2ce0jzb.gif
love, E
Post a Comment