Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Quickly, the simple pleasures... two of them

1. The box. I finally collapsed it on Sunday. We want to make sure the next one is just as much fun, so no point in leaving it up long enough for Alder to get bored with it. It'll become a layer in one of the garden beds soon. (Thanks Dan for the reminder on this.).
Sylvia and Alder enjoyed it together a bit too on its last night in the house.
2. That I walked into the bathroom after a meeting at work yesterday morning to find weird white crusty stuff on my face... hhhmmmmmm... ohhhhhhh, it must be LOTS of dried soy milk on my face from the bye bye kiss I forgot to wipe off.

So now everyone at work is probably calling me the heavy drooler guy who doesnt wash his face in the morning. Don't you love it when people just stare at you and say nothing...? And who of you out there are guilty of this?

I enjoyed wiping it off though. This qualifies as a pleasure.

2 comments:

Travis Bulluck said...

I think he is enjoying the box just was much as we are enjoying the freezer.

Cannot wait to see you all soon.

Love,

Ana and Travis

Travis Bulluck said...

second thought...... you are a heavy drooler who doesn't wash his face in the morning