Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Singing and Talking

Alder is really into singing these days. I think this has a lot to do with his school life where they sing a good bit. We were told that at first (back in January when he started) he was a bit hesitant to join the group music lessons, but now he loves them. I was actually told yesterday that he was singing at nap time as everyone was trying to go to sleep. They had a hard time telling him to be quiet because it was so cute....at least that is what they told me....

This is one of his favorite songs.
The words are: "Roll, roll, pat, pat, pat, is the way we roll our mat!"
You can tell that he likes the attention, huh.....



2 comments:

Travis Bulluck said...

Great post....I watched the video at lunch and now I am ready to roll, roll, pat, pat and take a NAP!

Helen said...

Oh my goodness - that is soooooo cute!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! He is such a ham, but then he is so used to the camera that he doesn't even know it is rolling!!!! He is just being his cute self.

Cant wait to see you. Love, Granna