Translated as "spoiled in the hammock". Our great friends Ana and Alex are from Merida, Mexico. Ana gave me a hammock last year and I am so slack that I had not yet hung it...and we have a perfect spot. They came to visit for the last few days and we had a super time. We had not seen them since March so they were very excited to meet Alder and visit a new part of the U.S. Alex and Jason hung the hammock after they told us how babies in Mexico love them. With as much as Alder likes to look up at the trees, I knew this would be a great thing for him. Indeed, he really did like it and I plan to use it as much as the heat and mosquitoes allow. It was perfect, cool weather for July the past few days...Ana gets cold easily so don't let the sweatshirt fool you...it is not THAT cold!
No comments:
Post a Comment