Alder had an appointment with the pediatrician today, and the doc said all is good. He weighed in at 21 lb 12.8 oz (75th%) and 29.75 in long (90th%).
This certainly is a very fun age - lots of laughs and more 'real' communication. He actually waves bye-bye to us and to Ms Anne (his babysitter). Most fun of all are his slobbery, open mouthed kisses planted right on your face and the way he has started to dance when he hears music that sparks his boogy bug. We first noticed this the other day when he would stop what he was doing, look toward the stereo and begin to shake his body and bob his head for the musical interludes between news stories on NPR....very funny.
His first Valentine's day passed without too much excitement, but Granna did send a wonderful gift for his mouth so newly full of teeth...yes, it's an electric toothbrush and he loves it, even after removing it from the packaging.
3 comments:
Umm...have you really had 300 people check your blog? I don't think I know that many people.
Hey you all,
thanks for the update. I remember those one word-one page books and other heavy-duty cardboard books so fondly. We used to have stacks of those lying around.
Congrats to Alder for a great first 9 months. Give him our love,
Daniel
Janet - I think it is Granna checking once or twice daily for updates!
Post a Comment