Thursday, June 26, 2008

Recipe and random pics

Here is the recipe scanned in. Yes, it is vegan, but I used real butter instead of margarine. I also doubled the recipe to fill a 9x13 casserole dish, but only increased the crust by 1/2 and there was plenty...enough to get creative;). I would recommend this cookbook (Candle Cafe Cookbook) - it has the best tempeh rueben I have ever had. The recipes tend to be a bit involved though.

I am lazy not to type it out...I hope you can read it ok. If you click on the image, it should get larger.

Here is a pic of big boy bath time fun - no longer in a contraption to hold him sitting. He is getting accustomed to slipping around and loves to throw the toys out of the tub. This is certainly a face that favors Jason!


...and this one is just because that outfit is so darn cute....


Isn't it funny how kids like to play with non-toys....why do we spend money on silly toys, when mom has a stocked tupperware cabinet and there is a case of beanie weenie at Grammy and Paw Paw's?!!

No comments: