Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Heart melts a little...

…when I recall yesterday. Rather than sitting in the yard squealing “da-da—da-da—da-da—da-da—“ as I drove up to the sitters house, Alder only did so for about 4 seconds. Then he remembered that he could get up and meet me halfway, stood up and trucked it on out to greet me, squealing “da-da-da-da-da-da” into my knees.


Latest news around here is that Decision just took over Ability, and there ain't gonna be any bailing out.


Alder’s world has recently gone from a piñata – giant, marvelous, hanging out of reach - to accessible, sweet satisfied curiosity, splattered all over everything.

Now, to think of images of what mommy and daddy's world has recently come to…

2 comments:

Helen said...

Wonderful! Your world is his world and he loves it because you are there. Enjoy this - he will be leaving for college before you know it!

Love, Granna

Jennifer said...

My favorite evening traffic is what slams into my legs when I get home from work. I look forward to it every day and cherish each big squeeze. It feels so good to be run at, no?

There really is something in the way they attack with such love.

See you soon,

Daniel