Saturday, September 6, 2008

Picture dump from lately

Sorry it has been so long. Life is busy. Jason and I are both working very hard and savoring every minute when we can all be together . Weekends have been very nice...we have finally completed the bar between our kitchen and family room! This is very exciting and deserves a blog post very soon...stay tuned.

Oh yes, and momentous happenings.....Alder FINALLY cut two molars and can walk 4-5 steps between Jason and I (although he often refuses).

I don't know how many times we have claimed that he must be teething to find nothing. He has been amazingly pleasant and not too fussy. Just slobbery. If you look closely in these pics you can sometimes see a wet, shiny chest or soaked shirt. When he finally sets flight in a bipedal fashion confidently, I think Jason and I might shed a tear. A huge milestone! We have an appointment with Dr. Tuten, his orthopedist on Oct 6. Wouldn't it be great if he could walk before then?!

Alder likes to be loud these days. He is enjoying exploring his voice and the clang of new objects. Jason had to actually put in earplugs the other day.

and doing things again when we laugh...are we creating the class clown?

Uh, yeah.
Bed head and eating his cereal...he looks so refined with that pinky stuck out.

And all these pics are before the haircut

.........................................................................................................................................

did we do a good job? He still has two eyeballs and no cuts, so I think so.

5 comments:

Travis Bulluck said...

Ana thinks he is going to be a percussionist.

I think you need a flow-bee for Christmas.

Loved the update.

Travis and Ana

Tiffany said...

Yay teeth and baby steps! I love the picture with the reflections in the metal bowl. :)

Helen said...

You did a great job on the H/C. He looks so much older too.

Awwwww....can't wait to see you all again. Love, Granna

Helen said...

i love the hair cut!!

Helen said...

(that was from elizabeth!)