Three days past the due date and I NEVER thought it would be this long. My mom and sister are here and we are very much enjoying their company. My mom is keeping us busy with cooking and sewing projects, I am taking lots of naps, and Jason is busy with Alder and random mini-projects around the house.
I go through periods of discomfort, fatigue, and anxiety, but equally feel at peace with the knowledge that the baby WILL come out and that it will not be long. Labor will officially begin when my body and the baby are ready. The midwife says that all signs suggest it will not be long - likely this weekend, but all we can really do is wait and drink lots of raspberry tea. The baby is very active, despite the tight quarters and frequent contractions.
We are so very excited to meet him/her...soon...
4 comments:
thinking of you les.... it won't be long and you will have a new beautiful baby before your eyes... love.t
We are waiting with you in Columbia Lesley. That's great to have family in for this special time.
Hey, happy fathers day Jason.
Daniel
I can't wait!!!!!
we are still waiting too.
Post a Comment