Friday, June 12, 2009

Whats that you're eating?

Some months ago, we posted some links about books by an author we greatly admire and appreciate the work of: Michael Pollan.

This morning he was interviewed, along with Robert Kenner, on the radio. This is a great snippet of what his books, and this movement, is about.

There is noone reading this that this does not seriously pertain too. Please take a minute to listen here.

Or paste the following into your browser address bar:

http://www.npr.org/templates/player/mediaPlayer.html?action=1&t=1&islist=false&id=105285829&m=105285810

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'd check it out, but there's no link on here! ;) Sounds cool though. And YAY for Alder and potty training! I do hope that the right foot issue isn't a real issue, keep us posted about that. Baby #2 will be here SO SOON!!! I hope you guys have a restful last few days, and that it goes really smoothly. hugs and kisses! love, Tiff.

jbulluck said...

Tiffany, Click the word "here".

Tiffany said...

ooohhhhh...doh. I didn't mouse over it. And thanks for putting the link on there for dumb people. ;) Is there a baby yet????