Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Years...

....I was just looking through old pics that had not been sorted through and realized that we had not yet reflected and shared photos from our trip to visit Granna and Grandad with cousins and aunts and uncle to boot! Boy do we miss you guys and look forward to seeing you again very soon! We spent many days just hanging out - dance parties in the basement, trips to the new park downtown (more of these than expected due to me losing my wedding band and needing to try out two metal detectors before finding it...thank goodness), cooking and sharing yummy meals, and playing with plenty of new toys.


Alder and Heath are so lucky to have such wonderful cousins - hope your birthday was a wonderful one Charlotte and that you are feeling better Marilynn.


February is proving to be very mild for the typically coldest month of the year. I am not complaining and have been enjoying these days as much as possible...I'm just a little hesitant to say that spring is here b/c I always yearn for it and do not feel like it is fully here until April!! So we likely have a blizzard coming.

Speaking of blizzard! on our way to the trip shown above, we stopped in to see Grammy and Paw Paw (literally driving in a blizzard to get there (5 hours for a normally 2 hour drive)) and arrived to this:



Miss you guys too and look forward to seeing you soon!

2 comments:

Helen said...

Yea!!!! I love new posts!!! I have not commented in a while because I had to change my password and could not remember it. Got it now! Great photos of everyone. Miss you too.

Travis Bulluck said...

Hey...Les!


Happy Birthday!