We went for a long and very enjoyable hike, and we made it back just before the heat and humidity became unbearable. While we were cooling off, we decided to take some photos of our babes together.
Alder is a bit of a bully....sorry Sylvia!
If you notice, Sylvia is not wearing a diaper...she does wear diapers, but not all the time b/c Janet and her husband are using "elimination communication" with Sylvia in an attempt to be 'diaper free' at a much earlier age than is typical in our society. (see these links to learn more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elimination_communication, http://www.diaperfreebaby.org/, http://www.natural-wisdom.com/) Very cool!
1 comment:
EC is so cool. I had a good friend in Indy who used to do that with her son and he was out of diapers way before any of the other kids. I can remember that he quit wearing diapers before he started walking. I'm so glad you are hanging out with other new mammas! wish I could be there to chat and hike with ya'll. love you all. jen
Post a Comment