Sunday, June 24, 2007
Five weeks old
Our great friend Tiffany from Knoxville came to visit this weekend. We had a great time going to the park and out to eat - the weather was perfect! Alder actually had his first restaurant experience on Friday night...he slept the entire time...

On Saturday we went to a friend's house in the country where we hiked down to the river and let our dogs run wild. It was great to be outside, naturalize a bit, and watch the dogs do what they do best. It will be fun when Alder is old enough to enjoy these outings and not sleep through them! HOWEVER, I am not wishing him older by any means...he is already growing up faster than we imagined...five weeks old already!! We actually noticed today that he is about two thirds the length of his pack-n-play!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
beautiful! I love your back porch. I wish I could be there.
jamie
I see pupils in those eyes!!! Boy, does he look like his Dad! On Jason's chest I can really tell he has gotten longer. Wont it be fun to stretch him out at the doctor's office and see how long he is now?
Love, Granna
Post a Comment