Wednesday, September 26, 2007

New swing

We went to visit Grammy and Paw Paw last weekend and had a really great time. It is nice to only be 2 hours away from family. Paw Paw is now retired and has lots of productive time around the house lately. With some of his free time, he made Alder a tire swing just like Jason and his brother had when they were little. I think Alder is still a bit young for it (as you can see from the photo below), but it sure will be fun soon!
Thank You!!

2 comments:

Travis Bulluck said...

I remember that swing.....I am sure he will enjoy it for years to come.

john pelphrey said...

That is the coolest tire swing I've ever seen! I never knew you could could cut it out like that. Great idea! Adler is such a cutie, Isn't great when they start grabbing for things and really start focusing on there environment?
L. Kelly