Well, Alder's Halloween consisted of about 10 minutes in the top half of a surprise-loaned bumble bee outfit, in the front yard. So we attacked him with the camera. How funny it is for us to dress incapable and unaware beings in silly clothing. Tsuga in a flannel shirt (1st blog post for all you dedicated followers, hu hu hu), chimpanzees in straw hats and neckties and babies in costumes. We had fun with it. And the freaks came out at night, after he went down. The tricker treaters smoking cigarettes on our porch...
4 comments:
I know its "Trick or Treat".
How precious!!!!! I wondered if you dressed him up. He looks like he was really enjoying it too.
Talk to you soon.
Love, Granna
hey guys, it's elizabeth. these pictures are SO cute. that's a great "first halloween" costume!
love you all!
Hi Lesley!
It is so cool to see pics of your baby! He is so addorable. How exciting to have a baby! You must be so happy!
I'd love to keep in touch with u! I haven't spoken to you in way too long! I'm still in Charleston, SC, but thinking of moving to BR. I'm not too sure how long I'll stay, but i need some time with my family!
So good to see those pics.
I hope to hear from you soon!
tatehodge@gmail.com
Love,
Tate
Post a Comment