What a whirlwind of a week. Both the week of Thanksgiving and this past week of trying to catch up from a week away! It was all very worth it though. We went to Birmingham to see my family for my favorite holiday. How much more simple and perfect can a holiday be - good food and giving thanks with the people you care about most?!
We also had another surprise visit from Jamie and her family as they were passing through town. I am going to expect a visit from her now every time I am in Birmingham!! Everything was wonderful...the only problem is that we could not spend more time with everyone.
Here are some photos from our trip - I hate that I do not have photos of everyone. Here's Alder getting older and changing every day:

and Alder with granddad who was so impressed with his frequent smiles:

...and with his cousin Marilynn. Thanks for being so sweet with Alder! We can't wait to see you again soon...you'll be a big sister!!

And here are all the kids: Marilynn, Anna Virginia, Alder and William. It sure will be fun when Alder can play with you all.

And finally, the ladies chilling on a park bench. Thanks mom and dad for a great time!! Can't wait to see you again soon.
3 comments:
We were literally "chilling" on the park bench weren't we!
We miss you all!!!!
Love, Mom
Once again.....no love for the DOG SITTERS.
Hey Travis and Anna - WE appreciate you watching Tsuga!!!!
Helen and James
Post a Comment