


Not new to any new baby owners I am sure, is their amazement with ceiling fans. En-ter-tainment. Pure as a secret icicle at the back of a shadow. Alder is entertained. I am entertained. And then perhaps some other entity is entertained with me peeking around the corner for five minutes holding the camera, while the bath fills.
And/or maybe there is a lesson.......perhaps we would all handle better our clock-based day-after-day lives if we spent one evening a week staring at the ceiling fan after engorging ourselves on sweet potatoes, before we slipped into a hot bath to occasionally yelp , kick and suck on floating butterflies.
Yeah. On Wednesays. Hump days. That just might be the trick.
2 comments:
I love it! That is a perfect presentation of the phenomenon. Tell Alder Sylvie says she loves him - and she's counting the days until she gets her shades back.
That's hilarious! I'm mesmerized...It's the little things that keep us smiling. :)
Post a Comment