I decided to look back at some photos of Alder at this age and now have to admit that they look a whole lot alike. It is pretty amazing. Heath still outweighs Alder by quite a bit and is wearing 9-12 month old clothes with little room to grow.
I am curious as to what you all think is different and/or similar.

This reminds that Alder's teacher told us the other day that he is enjoying a gourd 'work' where they talk about how some gourds are the same and others are similar. Most matching works they do require matching things that are exactly the same, but the gourds are not exactly the same, just similar. I should show Alder these pics and ask him if he thinks these boys are the same or similar!
2 comments:
They really DO look a lot alike! I'd say the most obvious difference is Alder's widow's peak. And Heath's face and features are generally more rounded. But their mouth shapes are so similar! So cool.
Yeah babe - you can't deny it. Yes, there are notable and obvious differences. But that is the Penfield/Bulluck mold! If you were to throw a pic of one of my kids in there, it would be like a scratch in a record. Excellent job lining up those parallel photos. I should do same.
Post a Comment