He is able to sit in the bumbo for short periods - you can tell he is still kind of leaning a good bit, but he seems happy! He is starting to reach a little bit, but not that much and not predictably. Pulling everything that is in his hands to his mouth...oh yes and I can see the slightest edge of a tooth poking through his lower gum. This is quite early and I think a full month ahead of Alder...not to compare every detail.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Mr. eye contact, bumbo, and drinking veggies
He is able to sit in the bumbo for short periods - you can tell he is still kind of leaning a good bit, but he seems happy! He is starting to reach a little bit, but not that much and not predictably. Pulling everything that is in his hands to his mouth...oh yes and I can see the slightest edge of a tooth poking through his lower gum. This is quite early and I think a full month ahead of Alder...not to compare every detail.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
As always, I love it when there is a new post!
I can't believe how big the boys are, especially Heath. Can't wait to get my hands on both of them again!
I'm sorry I have been so unavailable lately. Love, Granna
It's so amazing how different and unique each child is. I can't wait to see those boys soon. Beach! Beach! Beach!
Daniel
I love the eye contact detail - how special. Can't believe how fast Heath is growing! And I think bike helmets should be the new fashion! ;)
Heath seems to be lusting after Alder's dinner. Both are so adorable. Get to see my boys this weekend.
Post a Comment