On Saturday, Grammy and Paw-paw came up to visit for the afternoon. We had a great time passing around Alder and baby pictures of Jason and I to compare how he favors Jason , but has some of my characters as well. It must be so neat for grandparents to see a baby and feel as if they have seen it before. It is getting hot out, but our back yard is so shady and nice that we have spent alot of time relaxing on teh back porch. Alder really seems to like the outside noises (yup, bird songs!!;) and to look up at the light coming through the trees. I am glad he seems to enjoy the outdoors already! We have already taken him on two 'hikes' down by the river and he really liked riding in teh baby bjorn - to us it looks like he is getting shaken up quite a bit, but I guess no more than when he was en utero. He likes to sleep ALOT in general. I have to wake him up to feed him during the night (which is fine by me!) and he sleeps a good bit during the day as well.

Here are some photos of the grandparents: Grammy and Paw-Paw

Grandad, Aunt Elizabeth, and Granna.
1 comment:
Hello Leslie! Cassandra here, your wedding coordinator! I have often wondered how you two were doing and now I know! It isn't just you two it's three now! Congratulations to you both! He is beautiful!
Post a Comment