Saturday, May 12, 2007

New kitchen floor

While we are trying to spend as much carefree 'alone' time together before the baby arrives, we are also trying to do some things on our long to-do list for the house. As much as we love our new house and realize that it really does not 'need' anything done to it, there are things we'd like to do to make it ours. We'd like to paint the walls something other than stark white, but I am not allowed to inhale paint fumes...so in the meantime we decided to replace the linoleum in our kitchen with laminate tile. We were going to do real tile, but it would have raised the height of our floor too much and would have been a lot more of a pain to install...so here is the floor
BEFORE:
and AFTER:




2 comments:

Unknown said...

The floor looks great, when are you going to help with mine?

Jennifer said...

I'm so excited about this blog. I'll be checking it regularly so make sure to keep it up to date:) I love you guys!!!Jen