The arrival of our first baby is fast approaching. We are due May 20 - crazy how fast it all went in retrospect, but I know there were times when I thoguht we would never be this close. However, my mid-wife said the other day that she would not be surprized if I am late so we are trying to not get too excited. He will be here soon enough. It has been an emotionally crazy 9 months with our moving to
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Introduction
Welcome to the Bulluck family blog. We have family and friends spread all over the place and want to keep everyone up to date on our lives...especially as things are going to change so dramaticlly here soon. I have also been inspired by my friend Jennifer - I check her blog often and really love to see how her girls are growing and how she spends her days with them.
Currently, Jason, Tsuga and I are enoying our simple life together as we have for several years. However, our 'married couple with a dog' lifestyle where we go galavanting to the beach on a whim and dress the dog in a shirt just to torment him is about to change....or maybe not!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah... Tsuga here. So you guys think you have it all so controlled, oh? (humans, ppfff) Can just post pictures of me in human clothes and appearring subservient. Can stick me in the first blog posting so people can see how FAR you have come, oh? Foolish humans. You can make me so sick. Give me a... And, oh, yeah, no bother, just leave the red eye. He's JUST a dawg.
I know who the mini-human is. And I know your passwords. I know where the treats are - how to get them without doing your "tricks". I know how to hold the heartworm meds in my cheek while chewing the treats. I know where I rub my anal gland in the Honda when you "run in the store really quick and will be riiiigghhhtt back." And lots more... if only YOU KNEW. suckers.
Post a Comment